Johannesburg, 29 May 2017 — Silicon Sky has recently enhanced its self-service cloud portal for its customers and partners. The portal provides a single console view of all Virtual Servers hosted with Silicon Sky. IT administration tasks can be performed through the portal. The administration tasks that can now be performed are as follows:
- Provision groups of Virtual Servers namely vApps.
- Provision Virtual Servers.
- Provision Virtual Servers from a number of predefined templates.
- Provision Virtual Servers from predefined networks.
- Provision Servers from Multiple Tiers of Storage.
- Start, Stop, Reboot and Delete Virtual Servers.
- Upgrade Virtual Server CPU, RAM and/or Storage.
- Console access to Virtual Servers.
- Assign role based access control per User.
The self-service portal also allows for the following monitoring and control services:
- Tracking CPU, RAM, Storage and Network per Virtual Server.
- View users and catalogues.
- View vApp templates.
- View assigned networks.